Sold Out - $30.00
– Fluoride strengthens enamel, prevents cavities and fights plaque. Recommended by The Swedish Dental Organisation and WHO.
– Potassium Chloride prevents stains and cavities.
– Leontopodium Alpinum Extract is an anti-inflammatory agent that regenerate and revitalise irritated gums.
– Betaine is a naturally occuring aminoacid that relieves dry mouth.
Four whitening agents
1. Surface smoother
3. Deep cleanser
– Hydroxyapatite (1) is a high purity, nano-sized polishing and repair compound for the tooth surfaces. An even enamel surface reflects lights better and creates an optic effect of whiter teeth.
– Hydrated Silica (2) is a form of silicon dioxide that scrubs stains from the surface of teeth and thereby rejuvenating the enamel.
– Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (3) enables removal of deep stains like oils, fats and grease, giving the enamel a fresh white look.
– Sodium Bicarbonate (4) is purified bicarbonate from the earth that has abrasive properties. Does an excellent job removing stains and bleaching the enamel.