Cloudburst Micro-Emulsion is the next generation of age-defying, moisture-replenishing, ultra-lightweight hydrators. This water-based formula offers intensive hydration with Resurrection plant, Yeast beta-glucan, F- Fucoidan algae, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide and Hyaluronic Acid while locking in moisture and smoothing the appearance of dehydrated skin.
Featuring a lighter delivery method with a fast acting micro-fine formula that is powered by a proprietary mix of advanced anti-wrinkle skincare technologies, brightening fruit enzymes, minerals, uniquely extracted botanical humectants and a high concentration of antioxidants to help balance, detoxify, firm, plump and retain moisture levels in the dermis while always enabling it to breathe. This formula is very cooling and calming to the skin and can be used all year round. It improves the skin radiance and reinforces the cell detoxification process and longevity. Ideal for all skin types including those that are exposed to urban pollution, humidity, harsh/dry climates and is recommended for dehydrated, oily, unbalanced and acne-prone skin. For dryer skin it can be used as a pre-hydrating primer before face oil and cream.
Scent: Herbaceous, fresh
Texture: Cooling Liquid Gel
• Dehydrated skin / parched skin
• Aging skin
• Fine lines / wrinkles
• Oily / acne-prone skin
• Combination / unbalanced skin
• Loss of firmness
• Rehydrates and plumps
• Helps clarify and decongest
• Cooling and calming
• Revitalizes and firms
• Helps maintain skin flora balance
• Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant, improves dryness, replenishes the skin, and provides structure and volume*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3, refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Yeast: Beta-glucans are polysaccharides found in yeast, plants and seaweed. It is a potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation*.
• Hydrolyzed F- Fucoidan (Algae): Anti-aging and repairing. Helps promote the accelerated healing of wounds (regeneration) and helps reduce allergic reactions while helping to reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness*.
• Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
• Candida Saitoana: A detoxifying extract rich in α-glucans from fungus Candida saitoana, obtained by fermentation biotechnology. This active boosts the cell autophagy and reinforces cell detoxification thus improving cell and tissue longevity. In vivo testing demonstrates improvement the micro-relief and the overall complexion radiance and uniformity*.
• Panthenol: Provitamin B5 binds to and holds water in the skin, moisturizing and leaving it soft, smooth, and more supple. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is involved in activating the proliferation of cells that are important for wound healing and restoring the function of the skin barrier*.
• Copper Gluconate: Best known for promoting cellular regeneration and wound healing. Copper gluconate functions as anti-aging ingredient due to its antioxidant activity. Copper serves as a cofactor of superoxide dismutase, a powerful antioxidant enzyme present in the skin*.
• Papaya and Pineapple enzymes: Help clear pores while minimizing their appearance and improving radiance*.
* Zinc Gluconate: Has strong antiseptic, sebum-regulating properties and wound healing abilities*.
• Allantoin: Moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin. Allantoin can increase the water contents of cells, therefore, fighting against the damage of trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) in the dermis, which keeps the skin looking plump and youthful*.
• Caffeine: Stimulates skin and fights puffiness*.
• Centella Asiatica: Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phyto-chemicals. Centella has been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation*.
• Ascorbyl Palmitate: Stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant. Ascorbyl palmitate is particularly effective at reducing environmental damage*.
* Test performed on ingredient
Massage two pumps over face, neck and décolletage in upward strokes. Use daily, morning and night. Can be layered over essence and/or treatment serums.
Maximize your results: Layer with African Botanics face oils to supercharge the effects.